Key Modules, Features Propel TMWSuite Offerings
Tuesday September, 25 2012
Third Party Logistics Solution, Enhanced Capabilities for LTL, Oilfield Services, Dedicated and Brokerage Operations Solidify TMWSuite as Leading TMS for Transportation and Logistics Operations
ORLANDO, FL--TMW Systems® debuts a host of new features throughout its TMWSuite® product this week before a record breaking audience of customers attending its annual TransForum 2012 User Conference and Exhibition.
For users of TMWSuite transportation management software, the event launched enhanced capabilities and new modules designed to support a broad range of transportation business operations and types. Significantly, the new features are interoperable to support the diversified transportation service provider, where many of these operations can exist side-by-side in a single business. TMWSuite customers can now expand their business to support 3PL services on their current TMS platform investment.
From September 23-26, the TransForum 2012 User Conference and Exhibition for TMW Systems offers software learning, application training and business management guidance to customers gathered at The Peabody Orlando in Florida.
Key new modules and features introduced or significantly enhanced for TMWSuite are:
- TMW Mode Planner-for customers with 3PL operations, automatically plans optimal shipments, optimizing based on mode and service delivery time, including consolidation of LTL to multi-stop truckload shipments; unique optimization algorithm includes decision support of company-owned equipment versus third-party contracted carrier use
- Oilfield/Well Services business support, including job tickets and scheduling
- Fuel TMS-supporting the needs of petroleum jobbers and retail fuel delivery fleets, this offering gains enhanced commodity forecasting, order imports to PCATS standards, automated rack invoice matching and a web services API
- Mobile device support of the eStat® and CarrierHub® portal products-end users can benefit from reporting, tracking, and trip updates enabled and optimized for an Android or iOS-supported mobile device
- Expanded LTL operations module in TMW Operations includes enhanced rating capabilities
- Expanded Brokerage functions in TMW Operations-simplified screens and workflow along with tighter web-based integration allows customers to easily link to FMCSA and other web-based sources of critical carrier information
- Extended capabilities for dedicated carriage service billing-perform complete account level billing in a single, easy-to-use screen; generate fixed and variable charges for an account over an entire billing period with one click
- Advanced reporting-building on Microsoft® SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), this offers a new library of highly customizable management reports with browser delivery; includes user-defined filtering, organization through folders, one click reporting and simple report sharing
For details about new TMWSuite software capabilities and modules, please call 800.401.6682 or email: Solutions@tmwsystems.com. Information can also be requested through the company's website at tmwsystems.com.
# # #
TMWSuite, eStat, and CarrierHub are registered trademarks of TMW Systems Inc. All other trademarks belong to their respective companies.